Chanel Quilted CC Chain Backpack Brown
This authentic, pre-owned Chanel Quilted CC Chain backpack in the rare brown color is a bold fashion statement. This luxurious piece is crafted of fine quilted lambskin leather. The backpack features adjustable leather, threaded gold chain shoulder straps, a front pocket and a black leather cinch cord with a gold CC turn lock closure. The flap opens to a spacious brown leather interior. Shop Label Society's collection of authentic, pre-owned luxury designer handbags online or at our store location in Austin, TX.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Maximum strap drop approx 15" (adjustable)
- Chain strap width approx .75"
- Black quilted Lambskin leather
- Drawstring and flap with CC turnlock closure
Exterior front patch pocket with flap and CC turnlock closure
*Please see photos attached for a better visualization of the item’s description*
To keep your Chanel CC lambskin quilted backpack product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Taking proper care of your Chanel vintage product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.