Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30
Made from the classic Monogram canvas, the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 is a staple handbag for both travel and everyday use. Launched in 1930 as the "Express" and inspired by that era's rapid transit, the Speedy remains a timeless handbag icon, with its unmistakable silhouette, rolled leather handles, and beautiful patina. This handbag was made in the 1970s, pre-date codes, there is a paper tag on interior.
11.8 x H 8.2 x W 6.6 inches
(Length x Height x Width)
- Monogram coated-canvas and leather trim
- L 11.8 x H 8.2 x W 6.6 inches
- Gold-color hardware
- Leather handles for hand carry
- Gold zip closure
*Please see photos attached for a better visualization of the item’s description*
To keep your Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton monogram speedy product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.